Please join us…
For the 2nd Community Forum about the Housing Plan we are developing, to hear what goals and strategies are being proposed and provide feedback.
Tuesday, May 18th
Topics covered at the forum will include:
· What specific goals and strategies are being proposed to address Barkhamsted’s housing needs?
· What does affordable housing look like in neighboring small towns?
· How do Barkhamsted’s housing needs compare to those of neighboring towns in NWCT?
· What are the next steps in this Housing Plan development process?
Hosted by: The Barkhamsted Housing Plan Steering Committee
Want more information prior to the event?
· For the slides and audio from the 1st Forum on the Housing Plan (March 17)- click here
· For a list of frequently asked questions about town affordable housing plans- click here
Please Register today
to get the Zoom link if you Plan to Attend by CLICKING HERE
· You can register up until 7pm on the day of the event (if you forget to pre-register)
· Once you register you will receive a direct link to the meeting by email.